To provide articles written from first-hand experience by locals & experts with a passion for Tasmania & all things Tasmanian.
Do you want us to write about your place, product, event, etc. and publish on Think Tasmania? We'd love to! Just let us know. We'll come along and visit just because we're nice, we can and we want to!
We have a rotating schedule of material to write about, and we'll add your details to that. If one of the team is visiting your area... we'll pop in to say hello. That's the beauty of Think Tasmania: we're so flexible, and easy to get along with!!
We also accept good quality articles from guest authors.
- Best Waterfall in Tasmania Challenge
- Port Huon, Franklin and Kermandie
- Sunset in Tasmania: Caught on Camera
- Tasmanian Cruises: Best Seen… So Far!
- Richmond Gaol: Tasmania’s Most Important
- Eye See Personalised Tours: Welcome!
- Seaside Expressions Jewellery: Nice Prize
- Advertising with Think Tasmania
- Tourist Attraction: Best in Tassie Challenge
- Kangaroo Bluff: Battery in Bellerive
- Harvest Launceston: Market Fresh
- Weston Farm: A Day Trip to Remember
- Captain James Cook: Resolution Creek
- Orford: to the East Coast of Tassie, Again!
- Tasmanian Gourmet Gifts Hamper Prize
- Transported Convicts to Heroic ANZAC
- Queenstown: The Rich Mining History
- Battery Point: Inspired by Princes Park
- Tasmanian Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- Adventure Bay Road: Bruny Island Food
- Beachside Retreat West Inlet: Top Marks
- Castray Esplanade Food + Wine. Obviously!
- Blue Penguin: Tasmanian Wines to Win
- Adventure: Best in Tassie Challenge
- RebeccA: Studio Gallery in Battery Point
- Ghost Tour at the Penitentiary Chapel
- Forum Questions: Think About Tasmania
- Bruny Island Ferry, Kettering Tasmania
- Candy: George and Sharon Still Rock It
- So You Want to Be a Wine Writer?
- Tasmanian Accommodation
- Tasmanian Beaches
- Tasmanian Facts
- Tasmanian Food and Drink
- Tasmanian History
- Tasmanian Markets and Shopping
- Tasmanian National Parks, Forests and Reserves
- Tasmanian People
- Tasmanian Regions and Towns
- Tasmanian Sport
- Tasmanian Things to Do
- Tasmanian Travel & Transport
- Tasmanian Wildlife
- Think Tasmania Website
We're very proud to announce we've taken out the City of Clarence Business Excellence Award (e-business) 2012. Many thanks to everyone involved.
- Gavin & Tania
Thanks for all you do for Tasmanian tourism, it means so much for visitors to have access to non-biased, friendly and down-to-earth articles about attractions & accommodation.
- Sarah, Adventure Forests
We just sold a six pack of wine today based on our exposure in Think Tasmania. Very happy!
- Marji, Blue Penguin Wines
The hint you gave on your Facebook page has already driven way more people to visit my page; 10 times the traffic that I usually get weekly.
- Donna, Seaside Expressions
Thank goodness you wrote the Devil of a Cookbook article. A huge thank you to YOU for getting the ball rolling for our very exciting win at the Gourmand International Food Awards.
- Fiona, Thermomix
I have a tour that is totally booked out. As I don't advertise that one elsewhere, I can only attribute it to Think Tasmania, so many, many thanks.
- Sally, Herbaceous Tours
I’ve received my first booking directly resulting from the article I did for Think Tasmania! Thank you for the opportunity. I look forward to doing another article in the near future. Well done also on the award, very proud to link to such a powerful group of people!!
- Anelda Lotter Photography
Thank you for your wonderful work in promoting Tassie and all things Tasmanian! It’s a tremendous concept. I have already received comments statewide and interstate... hopefully worldwide!
Keep up the great work!
- June Wilson Studio Gallery
Susanne got an order for 50 Corporate Hampers to be delivered to a conference at MONA and they found her through my article on Think Tasmania. Yay!
- Michelle, Uncover Tasmania
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! (Yep, I’m a little excited!)
Arrived home this afternoon to a lovely email from one of your faithful followers, who through your website found my photography and subsequently placed an order with my photocard business. Your selfless promotion of small Tasmanian businesses deserves so much thanks, and I truly want to hug you.
- Carol, Haberle Photocards
We have just received an enquiry from Marcus Beach in Qld, due to the article by Think Tasmania. Thank-you so much, things are really opening up. We really appreciate your assistance.
- Tasmanian Wood Jewellery
What wonderful publicity; money just cannot buy that sort of marketing. Thank you very much.
- Janette, Beachside Retreat
Wow, this e-zine is fantastic! I'm very impressed. You manage to cover a lot of ground really well; if I didn't live here already, I'd definitely want to, or at least to have an extended visit, based on your articles and information.
One of Tasmania's great tourism-focused blogs, Think Tasmania has stories and insights which you should definitely follow ...call on by now.
- Discover Tasmania
Found you on Facebook, and I've shared. Everyone loved your site and how well you publish the stories. They cant wait to go to Tassie now themselves. Thanks a million...
Your website is wonderful: full of life, colour and pertinent information, so well done you.
I love your website – so informative about all aspects of Tasmania, particularly family-friendly options. I’ll be sure to tell all my friends about it. Keep up the great work.
I forgot how many great places we have to visit close to Launceston. Thanks for the reminder.
It takes little reminders of these beautiful places from your Facebook page to remind me to revisit. So a big thanks to you.
We have been to Tassie many times BUT this is the best info we have had. Thank you.